Geothermal Heating and Cooling
- Fireplace Shoppe
Indoor Air Quality
- HomeSavers Club
Oldest Air Conditioner Contest
For our 30th anniversary, Lennox has donated a new Lennox central air conditioner outdoor unit. We are so excited to give it away to the community member with the oldest air conditioner. Please look below to find the contest rules.
Oldest Air Conditioner Contest Rules
- Air conditioner must be in a Residential home (no commercial units).
- Air conditioner must be a central air conditioner.
- Air conditioner must be approximately within a thirty (30) mile radius of Warsaw.
- Air conditioner must be installed and working.
- There will only be one winner.
- The winner will be decided by Collier’s.
- All decisions are final.
- The air conditioner may be any brand.
- All entries will require a photo of the unit along with the homeowner’s name, address and phone number.
- Contest closes April 30, 2017.
- No purchase necessary.
How to enter:
Take a photo of your air conditioner. Next, email the photo to email@example.com. You can also tag us in it on Facebook @trustcolliers (we will private message your for your address and phone number if you are not an existing customer.)
If your A/C is old enough (believe us, we can tell by looking at it), we will contact you to make an appointment to come check out the details for ourselves. You will be contacted at the end of the contest (after April 30) if you are the winner.
The winner will receive a new Lennox unit installed free of charge to winner’s existing ductwork. Now get outside and start snapping some pictures, because you could be our winner!
Your Satisfaction with every job.
John and his teammate were great. Wonderful to see young men so passionate and professional. Thank you.
- Sarah, Warsaw
John was an excellent technician. He answered all of my questions and did a fabulous job.
- Nelson, Syracuse
I hired Collier's to install a central air system in my tri-level home. They did an excellent job. Had many unforeseen obstacles, but came out great in the end.
- Dakota, Markle