One of the basics of keeping a home comfortable and energy efficient through all four seasons is to schedule maintenance tune-ups and inspections for the air conditioning system and the heating system at least once a year. The air conditioning system needs its maintenance done in spring to ready it for the summer heat waves, and the heater needs a fall maintenance visit to prep it for the chills of winter.
The best way to see that you have the HVAC system maintenance that you need is to call our offices and sign up for our HomeSavers Club! When you enroll, you’ll receive discounted annual maintenance visits for your heating and air conditioner—and we work with all types of HVAC systems, including boilers and ductless mini splits. These annual tune-ups are an enormous benefit on their own, since you’ll save money on more efficient system performance, extended equipment life, and the reduced need for repairs. But there are other great benefits to joining the HomeSavers Club. Here are just a few:
- Save money on propane tank re-fills.
- Save on our duct cleaning services. This is another way to improve energy efficiency in your house.
- Discounts on service tasks.
- Save on Fireplace Shoppe purchases. (If you haven’t seen what we offer through our Fireplace Shoppe, take a look at the variety of stoves and gas log fireplaces we install.)
- Discounts on all emergency service calls. Remember, we’re available to help out 24/7!
- More savings through coupons sent directly to your email address.
There are many more benefits of joining the HomeSavers Club. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our staff today to find out all the details.
Collier’s Heating & Air Conditioning provides quality service any time of the day or night in Bluffton, IN and the surrounding areas. A company you’ve grown to trust!